This coleslaw has been on the menu since 1946. On January 18, 2016 it will be
removed from the menu to allow room for new items.
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (10 ounce) bags finely shredded cabbage,
chopped to 1/2-inch
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add mayonnaise and whisk to mix.
- Add cabbage and carrots. Mix to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Recipe used with permission from