Chili's Grilled Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 to 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces linguine or fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; toss or
shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until
almost tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add cream and seasoning; heat through.
- Add pasta and toss; heat through.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese if desired.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Posted by Lynne 10 November 2000, 8:53 a.m