Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup liquid margarita mix
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts, and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, drain and dust chicken breasts with black pepper.
- If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet. Bring to medium high temperature and spray skillet with an oil coating. Braise the chicken breasts until done on each side. Place chicken breasts atop Chili's Black Beans.
- Serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and Chili's Pico de Gallo.