Chili's Southwestern Vegetable Soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dark red kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced Spanish onions
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled corn tortilla chips
- Mix the soup ingredients in a pot over high heat.
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce the heat, and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve in soup bowls and garnish with the cheese; sprinkle the crumbled tortilla
chips on top of the cheese.