Chipotle Mexican Grill Spicy Guacamole
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large serrano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl.
- Add cilantro, onion,
garlic, serrano chiles and salt; stir to combine.
Yield: about 1 cup
Source: Chef Staci Raymond - Chipotle Mexican Grill, Phoenix, Arizona