Chocolate Biscuit Tearoom Broccoli Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, onions and sunflower seeds.
- Add mayonnaise mixture, stirring gently until well combined.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 8/29/2001 10:52 am.
Source: The Birmingham News - August 22, 2001