Chocolate Cottage Chocolate Martinis
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup chocolate
- Mix milk and 1 cup sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Mix the remaining 1 cup sugar,
cornstarch, eggs and egg yolk in a bowl. Pour some of the boiling milk into the
bowl and whisk.
- Put back into pot and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add butter and chocolate.
- Serve chilled in martini glasses with a cherry.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 3/3/2002 9:48 pm.
This recipe was prepared by Chef Bob from the Chocolate Cottage in Oneonta.