Ci Ci's Fruit Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans are good)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 to 3 bananas, sliced and soaked in lemon juice
- Fresh sliced strawberries, blueberries, kiwifruit, or any other fresh fruit desired
- Fresh frozen coconut
- Chopped pecans
- Crust: Melt butter; add nuts, sugar and flour. Mix well.
- Press mixture into a pizza pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes; cool.
- Topping: Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip and confectioners' sugar thoroughly. Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with remaining ingredients.