City Eatery Upside Down Blueberry Cake
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 8 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) softened butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugar; add eggs. Incorporate milk; add flour, then mix until
- Lay out four 6-inch round rings on a parchment lined baking sheet. Divide the
blueberries evenly among them. Fill each with batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: City Eatery - New York, New York