Claim Jumper Black Bean Stew
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, heat oil; add onion and saute until onions are transparent.
- Add beans and remaining ingredients except rice and Parmesan cheese. Bring to a
boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve over hot rice and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.