Claim Jumper Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 1/4 pounds Lorna Doone cookies
- 4 1/2 ounces melted butter
Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can Libby's pumpkin mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Cream Cheese Mix
- 2 pounds soft cream cheese
- 16 ounces granulated sugar, divided
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 ounce vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs, beaten slightly
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
Sour Cream Topping
- 18 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 ounces granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pie Crust: Crush cookies until fine. Set aside 2 ounces of Lorna Doone cookie crumbs for
- Mix the remaining cookie crumbs (1 pound 2 ounces) and melted butter together.
The cookie crumb mixture should hold together when pressed by hand. Lightly coat
an 8-inch springform pan, add cookie crumb mixture to the pan and firmly press sides
and bottom evenly. Place the spring-form pan in the refrigerator.
- Pumpkin Spice Mix: Combine pumpkin mix and spices in a mixing bowl, whisk together
by hand until smooth; set aside.
- Cream Cheese Mix: Mix cream cheese and 8 ounces sugar together until well blended
- Fold in the remaining 8 ounces sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract and eggs. Whisk
in lemon juice. Set aside 2 cups of cream cheese mix and pour the remaining cream
cheese mix in the crusted 8-inch springform pan.
- Combine the remaining 2 cups cream cheese mix and the pumpkin spice mix in a
mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Pour into the 8-inch springform pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool for 45 minutes and then place in the freezer covered with plastic wrap until
- Sour Cream Topping: Combine the sour cream, sugar and lemon juice in a mixing
bowl and whisk together until smooth. Spread sour cream topping evenly over the
frozen pumpkin cream cheese pie. Sprinkle the remaining 2 ounces of cookie crumbs
over the sour cream topping, and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 8 minutes.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes