Claim Jumper Roasted Pork Loin
- 8 ounces mixed vegetables
- 1/2 ounce olive oil
- 2 ounces salsa
- 2 scoops mashed potatoes
- 2 ounces roasted peppers
- 1/8 ounce cilantro
- 2 ounces mixed cheese
- 1 pork loin
- 3 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 ounce tortilla strips
- 1 biscuit
- Steam the vegetables until tender, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan, add the vegetables and saute for 15 seconds.
- Add salsa and sauté for another 5 seconds, then place the mix on a large pasta
bowl. Add mashed potatoes, roasted peppers, cilantro and mixed cheese to a mixing
bowl and mix with spatula.
- Place potato mix over the vegetables and the pork loin on the lower part of the
bowl against the potato mix. Top with barbecue sauce and tortilla strips. Add the
biscuit to the rim of the plate and serve.
Source: Chef Brian Okada, Claim Jumper