Coconut Willie's Shrimp Salad
- 4 large ribs of celery, chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt
of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- Old Bay and
Zatarain's shrimp boil
- 2 pounds (31-35) boiled shrimp
- Season large pot of water with salt, lemon, pepper, celery salt, Old Bay and
Zatarain's shrimp boil. Bring water to a rolling boil. Add shrimp. Return water
to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from water and ice down to cool.
- Peel shrimp and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 7/18/01 10:45:30 pm.
Source: Coconut Willie's - Gulf Shores, Alabama