Cookies by Design Sugar Short Bread Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whip sugar and shortening in a large bowl, add eggs and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Knead dough into ball, roll out and cut.
- Place on cookie sheet in oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine - May 13, 2001.
Source: Rudy2 May 10, 2001 06:07pm - From Cookies By Design/9news.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.