Copeland's of New Orleans the Guitreau
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces chopped onions
- 5 single mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 ounces fish fillet (red or black drum recommended)
- 4 ounces crawfish tails
- 4 ounces 90-100 size shrimp
- Cook fish on grill approximately three minutes on each side.
- While fish is cooking, sauté shrimp and crawfish tails for about one minute. At this point, everything
else may be added. Cook until vegetables are translucent. If mixture is too thick, add a splash of dry white wine. If too thin, turn the heat up and cook down until the right consistency.
Source: Copeland's of New Orleans
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes