Copeland's of New Orleans Beer Cheese Ball
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 can beer
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered mustard
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Combine ingredients; shape into desired form.
- Wrap cheese with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap cheese; sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
Source: Chef Gina Cochener, Copeland's of New Orleans, Phoenix, Arizona -