Copeland's of New Orleans Hot Crab Claws
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 6 ounces fresh crab claws, crawfish tails or shrimp
- 3 ounces chicken stock
- 1 ounce Italian dressing
- Place seasoning, herbs, garlic and half the butter in a preheated skillet; sauté
until butter is melted.
- Add seafood, chicken stock and Italian dressing; increase
heat to high and toss until seafood is cooked through.
- Add remaining butter; swirl into the sauce. Do not boil.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Chef Gina Cochener, Copeland's of New Orleans, Phoenix, Arizona