Copeland's of New Orleans Pasta Primavera
- 5 pieces broccoli
- 4 ounces purple onion
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon processed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 ounces crawfish tails
- 12 shrimp
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed basil
- 2 ounces olive oil
- Sauté crawfish tails and shrimp. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and spices. Stir to make sure shrimp and crawfish do not stick.
- Add precooked fettuccine pasta to warm water.
- Add tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Add drained pasta to saucepan and stir.
- Pour on plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Source: Copeland's of New Orleans