Copeland's of New Orleans Stuffed Crab
- 1 1/2 ounces margarine
- 4 1/2 ounces chopped onion
- 1 1/2 ounces chopped bell pepper
- 1 ounce celery
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 1/2 ounces claw crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 1/2 to 2 ounces bread crumbs
- 1 ounce chopped green onions
- Sauté onions, bell peppers, and celery until half done.
- Add garlic salt and cayenne and sauté until vegetables are translucent.
- Add claw meat, bread crumbs, parsley and green onions. Mix thoroughly and stuff accordingly.
- Recommended either baked or fried.
Source: Copeland's of New Orleans
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes