Copper Queen Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-cracked pepper
- Using a blender or food processor with a steel blade, puree juices, wine vinegar and shallots.
- Slowly add oil.
- Add seasonings and adjust to taste, if needed.
Yield: about 1 3/4 cups; 7 to 10 servings
Source: Copper Queen Hotel - Bisbee, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes