Cork 'n' Cleaver Restaurant
Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin
- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin
- Seasoning salt to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Moderately season pork loin with seasoning salt. Place pork loin in baking dish.
Add 1/4 inch water to baking dish for moist baking.
- Prepare glaze by blending apricot preserves, balsamic vinegar, rice wine vinegar
and water in food processor until smooth. Using basting brush, coat pork loin with
glaze, reserving some glaze.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until pork is tender and juices run clear. Halfway
through baking, brush pork with remaining glaze. Pork should be baked to internal
temperature of 165 degrees F.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Source: Cork 'n' Cleaver Restaurant, Milwaukee, Wisconsin - jsonline.com