Cornell's Clams Bianco
- 1 dozen Rhode Island little neck clams
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Scrub clams in cold water
- In a large, deep, frying pan, heat oil, garlic, parsley, pepper and butter over
medium heat until ingredients begin to sizzle.
- Add white wine and clams so clams
rest in a single layer. Cover and cook over medium heat until clams open.
- Transfer clams into a bowl and pour juices over.
- Serve with fresh, crusty bread and the remainder of the bottle of wine.
Source: Cornell's - Schenectady, New York