Country Junction Restaurant Raspberry
Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin
- Olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Raspberry Chipotle Glaze
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup small diced onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pork: In a food processor, combine the olive oil, garlic cloves and herbs. Process
until smooth, adding enough olive oil to make it a spreadable consistency.
- Sear the tenderloin on all sides, and rub the above mixture over the pork tenderloin.
- Roast at 250 degrees F until the internal temperature is about 140
degrees F -; about 40-45 minutes. About 5 minutes before removing the pork tenderloins from the oven, spread
the raspberry chipotle glaze over the top of the tenderloin.
- Slice the tenderloin to serve and drizzle with leftover glaze.
- Raspberry Chipotle Glaze: Heat onions and olive oil in a saucepan until the onions
are soft and tender. Add garlic to the pan and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add chipotles, stirring continuously.
- Add raspberries and cook until soft.
- Add vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and strain, extracting as much liquid as possible.
Source: Sue Krapfl, Country Junction Restaurant, Dyersville, Iowa
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.