Country Junction Restaurant Raspberry
Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin
- Olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Raspberry Chipotle Glaze
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup small diced onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pork: In a food processor, combine the olive oil, garlic cloves and herbs. Process
until smooth, adding enough olive oil to make it a spreadable consistency.
- Sear the tenderloin on all sides, and rub the above mixture over the pork tenderloin.
- Roast at 250 degrees F until the internal temperature is about 140
degrees F -; about 40-45 minutes. About 5 minutes before removing the pork tenderloins from the oven, spread
the raspberry chipotle glaze over the top of the tenderloin.
- Slice the tenderloin to serve and drizzle with leftover glaze.
- Raspberry Chipotle Glaze: Heat onions and olive oil in a saucepan until the onions
are soft and tender. Add garlic to the pan and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add chipotles, stirring continuously.
- Add raspberries and cook until soft.
- Add vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil. Simmer and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and strain, extracting as much liquid as possible.
Source: Sue Krapfl, Country Junction Restaurant, Dyersville, Iowa
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes