Country Retreat Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 to 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- To make crust: Melt chocolate chips, butter and fudge sauce in top of double
boiler or in microwave. Transfer to mixing bowl and stir in cereal. Transfer to
8-inch pie pan and press onto bottom and up sides of pan to form crust. Freeze
for 10 minutes.
- For filling: Using mixer, combine peanut butter and ice cream and mix well. Pour
into frozen crust and return to freezer. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Source: Country Retreat - Hartford, Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes