Country Squire Restaurant Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- Wash and dry potatoes. Place in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 1 hour or until
- Remove from oven; cool until potatoes can be handled, about 20 minutes.
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop out flesh into large bowl, leaving 1/4 inch
of potato in the shell. Set shells aside and lower oven temperature to 350 degrees
- Mash potatoes along with milk, butter, ranch dressing, salt, pepper, chives,
sour cream and potato flakes until well combined.
- Spoon mixture back into reserved potato shells and place on a baking sheet. Return
potatoes to oven and continue baking until top edges of potato-mixture begins to
turn golden brown and mixture is heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12:34:28pm 1/29/03.
Source: Country Squire Restaurant, Grayslake, Illinois -Chicago Sun-Times 9/30/98
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes