Cozy Kettle Caramel Bread Pudding
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 20 caramels
- 1 loaf bread
- Mix all ingredients together except bread and caramels.
- Tear bread into pieces. Place 1/2 of bread of pieces in well-greased pan.
- Arrange caramel pieces on bread pieces. Cover with remaining bread pieces.
- Pour egg/milk mixture over bread. Pat down to moisten.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Source: Mary Spidell, The Cozy Kettle, Pollack Pines
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes