Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Banana Pudding
- 1 1/2 quarts milk
- 1 1/4 cups liquid eggs
- 1/4 cup imitation vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 12 ounces Nilla Wafers
- 1 3/4 bananas, peeled
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Heat milk in pot to 170 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, vanilla extract, flour and sugar in separate container. Add mixture
to milk; cook until custard-like, stirring constantly.
- Spread Nilla Wafers on bottom of baking pan.
- Slice bananas and place over Nilla Wafers.
- Pour custard over cookies and bananas; cool.
- Spread Cool Whip over top.
Source: Cracker Barrel Restaurant - Phoenix, Arizona