Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix first three ingredients together, add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter into
batter. Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Turn onto surface that has been dusted with flour. Knead 20 times, roll 1/2-inch
thick, cut with a cutter into biscuits, and place in an ungreased 8-inch square
- Place biscuits next to each other, when the you have placed all of them in the
pan flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes