Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Corn Bread Dressing
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 quarts (8 cups) day-old grated corn bread
- 1 quart (4 cups) day-old grated biscuits
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 quart plus 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix onion, celery, corn bread, biscuits, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage and
pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter and blend well.
- Add chicken broth to dry ingredients and mix well. The dressing should have a
wet but not soupy consistency like a quick bread batter.
- Divide mixture evenly into two 8-inch pans sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until lightly brown on the top.
Makes 16 servings.
Source: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes