Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Green Chile Jack Chicken
- 1 pound chicken strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Spray a medium size skillet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chili powder over chicken. Cook chicken strips until no longer pink.
- Turn heat to low and add green chiles on top of chicken. Cook until chiles are
- Sprinkle cheese over the chiles, and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa on the side.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes