Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Lemon Ice Box Pie
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 ounces Minute Maid pure lemon juice
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 14 vanilla wafers
- Combine milk, yolks and lemon juice with wire whip. Pour into pie shell.
- Arrange vanilla wafers around pie, pushing into the filling so only 1/2 the wafer is showing.
- Spread Cool Whip over top evenly, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Put into freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Serve very cold.