Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Meatloaf
This is the corporate recipe for Meatloaf. It makes three loaves, which is great if you would like
to freeze a couple of them. Otherwise, it's fairly simply to pare the recipe down to make one loaf.
- 10 pounds ground beef
- 30 ounces onion, chopped 1/4-inch square
- 1 pound diced green bell peppers
- 10 eggs
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 1/2 quarts diced canned tomatoes
- 2 1/4 cups grated biscuit crumbs
- Place all in large bowl, mix completely with gloved hand.
- Place in 3 loaf pans. Press down with spoon.
- Bake at 300 degrees F in convection oven* for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert each loaf over 8-inch wire rack to drain grease and
- Spread 1/2 cup of ketchup over each loaf.
- Cut into portions 5 to 6 ounces each and keep warm.
* Or bake in a regular oven at 3r0 degrees F for 60 minutes.
Makes 42 five ounce servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes