Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Meatloaf
- 10 pounds ground beef
- 30 ounces onion, chopped 1/4-inch square
- 1 pound
diced green bell peppers
- 10 eggs
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 1/2 quarts diced canned tomatoes
- 2 1/4 cups grated biscuit crumbs
- Place all in large bowl, mix completely with gloved hand.
- Place in 3 loaf pans.
press down with spoon.
- Bake at 300 degrees F in convection oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert each loaf over 8-inch wire rack to drain grease and
- Spread 1/2 cup of ketchup over each loaf.
- Cut into portions 5 to 6 ounces
each and keep warm.
Makes 42 five ounce servings.