Cranberry Bog Restaurant Kentucky Bourbon Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 melted butter (not warm)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream eggs and sugar, then add remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour into
- Bake until top is browned and pie is cooked through, 35 to 45 minutes.
Source: Cranberry Bog Restaurant - Albany, New York
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes