Dinardo's Italian Restaurant Capellini Gamberi
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 9 (21-25) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Creole seasoning to taste
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1/2 pound angel
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cool under cold running water
and coat with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with
Creole seasoning. Sauté shrimp until they begin to turn pink.
- Add sun-dried
tomatoes and garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Sprinkle in lemon juice,
green onions, Creole seasoning and basil.
- Reheat pasta in a pot of boiling water.
- Add pasta to skillet and blend until all ingredients are incorporated. It may
be necessary to add a little water to the skillet.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/28/01 11:51:19 pm
Source: Recipe from Dinardo's Italian Restaurant - wbrz.com