Dinardo's Italian Restaurant Creole Carbonara
- 1/2 cup chicken thigh meat
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces andouille sausage, chopped
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, cooked
- Coat the chicken with one teaspoon of the Creole seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sauté chicken for
approximately one minute.
- Add andouille and continue cooking one additional minute.
- Season shrimp with remaining Creole seasoning, add to chicken/andouille
mixture and cook until shrimp are pink and curled.
- Add green onions, garlic and whipping cream. Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat to medium.
- Add Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Coat fettuccine with sauce and top with remaining cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/28/01 11:52:22 pm.
Source: Recipe from Dinardo's Italian Restaurant - wbrz.com