Disney World Dole Whip
Have you have ever been to Disney World and had a Dole Whip? Now you can make
your own at home!
- 2 (20 ounce) cans DOLE crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup sugar or Stevia
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Drain pineapple: reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice
in blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags. Store bags flat in freezer.
for 1 1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended in
- Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.