Dixie Stampede Cream of Vegetable Soup
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup whole kernel sweet corn
- 1/2 cup canned green beans
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Fully cook all vegetables individually and then grind into small pieces.
- Bring broth, seasonings and vegetables to a boil and then add the whipping
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Dixie Stampede - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee