Dixie's Crawfish Cole Slaw
Source: Executive Chef John Sievers - Dixie's
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seed
- 1 package shrimp-flavored Ramen noodles
- 1/2 to 1 pound crawfish meat tail
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Flavor package from Ramen noodles
- Slaw: Mix together all slaw ingredients except crawfish.
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients with a whip.
- Heat crawfish in a frying pan, and add dressing. Heat through and pour over slaw.
- Serve warm.