Dockside Grill Shrimp Remoulade
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 head shredded lettuce
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Mix all sauce ingredients well and refrigerate two hours.
- Place boiled shrimp on shredded lettuce.
- Add the tomato, top with Remoulade Sauce and serve.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 15, 2001.