Dog 'n' Suds Coney Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Ketchup, as needed
- In a salted skillet, brown ground beef with onion over medium heat, breaking
up meat with a fork to crumble it fine. Drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except ketchup. Mix well, then add enough ketchup
to keep mixture loose. Simmer, partially covered, 1 hour, adding ketchup as needed.
Makes enough sauce for 6 to 8 medium hot dogs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes