Dollywood Chicken Primavera and Pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound fusilli, or other pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 (5 ounce) chicken breasts, without skin, grilled
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a sauté pan, put the oil, garlic, bay leaf, and onion, and sauté until
- Add the tomatoes and seasonings to the pan, and bring to a boil. Cook
for a couple of minutes and then add in the hot pasta and the grilled chicken
cut in julienne strips. Toss the mixture until well mixed.
- Serve in large bowls and top with the chopped parsley.
You can also serve it with a side of shredded parmesan cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes