Dollywood Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (6 ounce) bag white chocolate morsels
- Vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in 12 ounces semi-sweet chips.
- Drop by level teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Cookies should still be soft when removed from oven.
- Place on cooling racks.
- In separate small saucepan, melt bags of semi-sweet and white chocolate morsels.
- Add a small amount of vegetable oil to each saucepan. Dip each cookie
halfway in dark chocolate and return to rack to cool.
- After cooled, dip the other half in the white chocolate. Allow to cool.
Posted by Recipethyme at Recipe Goldmine 8/26/2001 12:22 am.
Source: Gary Nichols/Dollywood - Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - Recipe #2623
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes