Dollywood Hokey Pokey Sticks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 cups marshmallows
- 3 ounces butter
- 9 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- Chopped nuts, colored sprinkles, mini M&M's
- Melt butter and marshmallows together in a large pot on low heat. Mix in
the Rice Krispies thoroughly and spread evenly in a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and allow to slightly cool. Cut the bars
in the pan into 3 x 3-inch squares and stick a wooden skewer in each. Dip the
treat into the chocolate and shake off any excess chocolate.
- Roll the treat in chopped nuts, colored sprinkles, or mini M&M's
and allow the chocolate to set. When set, dip the treat into melted white chocolate
slightly and allow it to set.
- Set out on a platter and let the kids do the Hokey Pokey.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes