Dollywood Sweet Potato Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/3 stick melted butter
- Combine first six ingredients and place in baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Posted by Recipethyme at Recipe Goldmine 8/26/2001 12:22 am.
Source: Gary Nichols/Dollywood - Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - Recipe #2623
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes