Eckert's Grandma Eckert's Peach Custard Pie
If you live in the St. Louis area, Eckerts is the place to go to pick strawberries,
apples, peaches, or your pumpkin at Halloween. It's a wonderful place and a
St. Louis tradition.
- 1 (9-inch) deep pie crust
- 4 cups peaches (about 3 or 4 peaches)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Beat eggs. Add milk and sugar. Beat together. Slice peaches. Add to egg mixture
and stir together. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in 450 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 375 degrees F and continue to bake for another 45-55 minutes. To test doneness, insert knife. If it comes out clean, the pie is done.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.