Eckert's Grandma Eckert's Peach Custard Pie
If you live in the St. Louis area, Eckerts is the place to go to pick strawberries,
apples, peaches, or your pumpkin at Halloween. It's a wonderful place and a
St. Louis tradition.
- 1 (9-inch) deep pie crust
- 4 cups peaches (about 3 or 4 peaches)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat eggs. Add milk and sugar. Beat together. Slice peaches. Add to egg mixture
and stir together. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in 450 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 375 degrees F and continue to bake for another 45-55 minutes. To test doneness, insert knife. If it comes out clean, the pie is done.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes