Eclectic Cafe Flan
- 12 eggs
- 4 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cans evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- Caramelize sugar: put sugar in frying pan over medium heat, stir constantly until
sugar dissolves and begins to color.
- Pour caramelized sugar into 18 individual cups
and wait 10-15 minutes for it to harden.
- Mix eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into the cups. Place cups in
a pan of water.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until firm.
Makes 18 (6 ounce) servings.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Source: Eclectic Cafe, Tucson, Arizona
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes