El Torito Fresh Fish Tacos al Pastor
- 12 (2 ounce) pieces fresh fish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves fresh chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup El Torito Adobo
- 1/2 cup queso fresco cheese, grated
- 12 warm corn tortillas
- Season fish evenly with salt and pepper, cook in butter until half done, break
into chunks, add garlic and adobo sauce and cook until done.
- Fill each tortilla with 2 ounces fish and 1/2 ounce queso fresco, fold in half
and lightly brown in 1 tablespoon margarine.
- Serve two tacos each with sauteed vegetables, white rice and refried black beans.
- Serve with fresh guacamole, marinated cabbage, slices of queso fresco, tartar sauce
spiced with chipotle to taste and a lime wedge.
Source: El Torito Executive Chef Pepe Lopez