Famous Dave's Cajun Dynamite Dust
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 6 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons file powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- 2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Store in airtight container.
- Use as rub for blackened dishes.
Source: Chef Dave Anderson - Famous Dave's Restaurant
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes