Fat Boy's BBQ Ranch Peach Cobbler
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (No. 2) can sliced peaches in syrup
- Melt margarine in 13 x 9-inch casserole dish in 325 degree F oven.
- While the margarine is melting, mix sugar and flour in a mixing bowl until well
- Add in milk and continue to blend.
- Add peaches to butter in dish. Stir. Pour cobbler over peaches. Do not stir.
- Bake until cobbler is golden brown, approximately 1 hour.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 15, 2001.
Source: wsfa.com August 6, 1999 - Recipe from Fat Boy's Bar-B-Que Ranch, Prattville, Alabama