Friends Coffee House Energy Bars
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups instant oatmeal
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (or other dried fruit)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Place oatmeal in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
- Add Rice Krispies and raisins. Mix and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add peanuts and chopped dried fruit.
- Heat butter, peanut butter and marshmallows in a large pot, stirring until all
- Add dry ingredients. Mix; pour into 9 x 13-inch pan and pat gently until
flat. Invert; cut into 20 pieces. Wrap with plastic wrap.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine - May 24, 2001.
Source: Friends Coffee House, Tucson, Arizona
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.