Friends Coffee House Energy Bars
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups instant oatmeal
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (or other dried fruit)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Place oatmeal in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
- Add Rice Krispies and raisins. Mix and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add peanuts and chopped dried fruit.
- Heat butter, peanut butter and marshmallows in a large pot, stirring until all
- Add dry ingredients. Mix; pour into 9 x 13-inch pan and pat gently until
flat. Invert; cut into 20 pieces. Wrap with plastic wrap.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine - May 24, 2001.
Source: Friends Coffee House, Tucson, Arizona
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.